"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tears came to my eyes as I stood at the window.
- For the first time, a soft look came to her eyes.
- And when she saw him, new tears came to her eyes.
- I wanted to believe him so much tears came to my eyes.
- Tears came to my eyes, but I didn't turn around so he could see them.
- Water came to its eyes, just like when she was alive.
- She looked at him, awareness coming back to her eyes.
- And now at last it was time for tears to come to his eyes.
- If the light come to our eyes, we see; else not.
- I had to leave at that point because tears were coming to my eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.