"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned to us and narrowed his eyes against the sun.
- The old man narrowed his eyes as he looked at the woman.
- He just looked at things and narrowed his eyes a bit.
- He looked back down at the President and then narrowed his eyes.
- I narrowed my eyes, let them go in and out of focus.
- She narrowed her eyes as if just thinking of something.
- The cold, blue eyes were narrowed more than ever now.
- Not sure how to take it, he narrowed his eyes.
- The only sign thus far had been his narrowed eyes.
- He narrowed his eyes at me, but didn't say a word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.