"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'd have known I never wanted to lay eyes on you again!
- He's home, who I never thought to lay eyes on again.
- She did not want to lay eyes on this person ever again.
- She is said to be one of the most beautiful women you could ever lay eyes upon.
- They hadn't even been allowed to lay eyes on her yet.
- And more important still, she'd at least laid eyes on these men.
- He had never laid eyes on them in his life.
- I did not trust myself to lay eyes on him.
- He was the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on!
- Not from the first time I laid eyes on her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.