"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I strained my eyes to see them, but there was nothing to be seen.
- The Doctor strained his eyes, but there was nothing to see.
- Sam strained his eyes to see him, but he could not.
- He strained his eyes in the direction from which they had come.
- The girl strained her eyes into the night before them.
- I strained my eyes, trying to see where she was.
- I strained my eyes and at last the shape moved again.
- I strained my eyes to make sense of what she was saying.
- Everyone strained their eyes to see - but the window was too far up.
- They strained their eyes, but it was too far away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.