"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when she finished with her lesson, more than a few were dabbing at their eyes.
- Young women and 200-pound men dabbed at their eyes as friends tried to console one another.
- He was dabbing at his eyes now with a tissue.
- The black woman dabbed at her eyes as he approached.
- She was still dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief.
- He dabbed at his eyes, and the women were weeping too.
- Just one, a woman dabbing at her eyes, sat in the waiting room.
- A few people in the audience dabbed at their eyes.
- She took out a handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes.
- She stopped in the hall and dabbed at her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.