"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, he has to adjust his eyes to the light.
- I couldn't see for a second, as my eyes adjusted to the light.
- As her eyes adjusted to the dark, she could see more of him.
- It took him a moment to adjust his eyes to the dark.
- As his eyes adjusted to the light, he pulled back far enough to make out a face.
- As her eyes adjusted, she was able to see more of the governor.
- As his eyes adjusted to the light, he began to see that's exactly what they were standing in.
- As his eyes adjusted, he saw it was the Professor.
- He waited for a full two minutes as his eyes adjusted.
- She stood in the corridor, trying to adjust her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.