"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wild light had left his eyes for a moment.
- The light left the general's gray eyes a moment later.
- Some of the fear left the man's eyes and he pulled himself up.
- She smiled, but it left her eyes like empty glass.
- His gaze did not leave her eyes as he asked the question.
- The fire left his eyes as he put a big hand over hers.
- She made her voice more gentle when the pain didn't leave his eyes.
- A little, but not much, of the anger had left his eyes.
- Even now, as I stand before you with great respect, the sight of him never leaves my eyes.
- But the fever finally left his eyes, and the last time they made love it was her he saw.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.