"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment he studied her with his cold blue eyes.
- She studied him a moment, with her dark eyes thoughtful.
- She crossed the room and stood studying him with her large, dark eyes.
- He continued to study the building with eyes, ears, and Talent.
- She did not study him with eyes expressive of dependence.
- The magician was studying her face with his green eyes.
- He sat down on the edge of the hill and studied the scene with cold, careful eyes.
- He was standing by the fireplace studying her with interested eyes.
- In particular, she studied a photograph of a young girl with mournful eyes.
- She did and he resumed his seat studying her with concerned eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.