"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He locked eyes with the man at the door and went on.
- His eyes were locked on the man watching him come.
- I felt as if my eyes were locked on her back.
- She was still for a second longer, with her eyes locked on his face.
- She stopped talking and locked her dark eyes onto his.
- She locked eyes with the man, but again, it was only for a moment.
- We locked eyes and I couldn't tell what he thought about this.
- In fact, his eyes were locked not on the woman, but the man.
- My eyes are locked on the little white light that I can see through the back window of his car.
- I moved out of the light and kept my eyes locked on Peter's face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.