"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes were glazed as they looked up at him.
- Her eyes were glazed, as if she saw little of what had happened.
- She looked at him for what seemed a long time before her eyes glazed over.
- His eyes were glazed; I tried to look into them, to make him see me.
- Her eyes were glazed and she was looking off into the distance at nothing in particular.
- He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.
- Her eyes were glazed and she had not yet spoken.
- Her eyes were still glazed with shock, but she said his name.
- His eyes were already glazed and I thought he was in shock.
- Her eyes were glazed and she didn't even seem to realize he was sitting there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.