"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Time slowed, and for a moment he allowed his eyes to close.
- He allowed his eyes to open and at once came fully awake.
- As they picked up speed, at least the air through the windows allowed his eyes to clear.
- Slowly, he allowed his eyes to open again and began taking in the entire room.
- I cut the light and took a moment to allow my eyes to adjust.
- Allow your eyes to close gently for a few minutes.
- Husband and wife both noticed that at the same moment, then allowed their eyes to meet.
- The room was dark, and he took a moment to allow his eyes to adjust.
- She allowed her eyes to stare into his for a moment, as if trying to read them.
- She still didn't allow her eyes to meet his, which was more or less standard with women during an interrogation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.