"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The humor didn't quite reach her eyes, but she was trying.
- She smiled, and this time it did reach her eyes.
- He could no longer focus the minute amount of light that reached his eyes.
- You had to look hard to see that it didn't reach his eyes.
- I smiled and couldn't quite make it reach my eyes.
- I smiled at him but knew it didn't reach my eyes.
- He smiled a great deal, but the smile did not reach his eyes or voice.
- She wasn't certain she'd ever seen it reach his eyes.
- The sun reached his eyes and he left the chair.
- It did not reach his eyes, but that meant nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.