"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I decided she was pretty, especially those flashing blue eyes.
- She looked at him with flashing eyes and a tight mouth.
- She wrapped her legs around me and looked up with flashing eyes.
- She would giggle too much and flash her eyes over at them to see where they were looking.
- Scull flashed his white eyes at him but didn't speak.
- She flashed her eyes again at Pa, as if to show him just what kind of rich man she'd captured.
- She raised flashing eyes to follow Sawyer, who'd risen and was coming toward her.
- I turned towards the voice to see a small dark number with gleaming black hair and flashing eyes to match.
- "You say I am rebel," she said, turning on him with flashing eyes.
- She couldn't help but respond to the love in his dark, flashing eyes and the compelling grin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.