"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something that hurt your eyes, if you looked directly at it.
- But the reflection of the sun on the water hurt his eyes, and he turned away.
- I looked away; the light was bright and hurt my eyes.
- There was light around him, but not bright enough to hurt his eyes.
- She couldn't stand being outside, because the light hurt her eyes.
- She could not see any movement at all, and the brilliant light hurt her eyes.
- The light still hurt his eyes but this was something he had to see for himself.
- Has anyone ever told you not to look directly at the sun because it would hurt your eyes?
- The morning light hurt his eyes and they began to water.
- Watching it hurt my eyes, so I shut them again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.