"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shifted his eyes over the lot to make sure we were alone.
- Jack shifted his eyes to the Soviet who was doing the talking.
- "We heard talk about you and your family, but no one knew anything for sure," he said, shifting his eyes away quickly.
- He shifted his eyes to the fourth person standing in front of him.
- Wolf shifted his eyes around, to look first at one and, then the other of us.
- White at the lips, he shifted his eyes, tried to focus on her.
- I glanced at the image and shifted my eyes away.
- Marie shifted her eyes from the wall and looked at him.
- Rita shifted her eyes from one man to the other.
- Jack did, shifting his eyes from the stone to the walls and back several times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.