"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It wasn't to stop him seeing, but to protect his eyes.
- You can - and protect your eyes at the same time.
- Protect your eyes when you are going to be in bright light.
- Be sure to protect your eyes from the sun, as well.
- I lifted a hand to protect my eyes as we went out to the parking lot.
- "To protect their eyes from the light when they opened the portal."
- He raised a hand to protect his eyes from the glaring light.
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses when you in bright light.
- Until the effects wear off, protect your eyes from the sun or bright light.
- If he blinked to protect his eyes, she didn't see it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.