"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the eyes still fastened on the arch of sky were haunted.
- When I finished, she sat silent, dark eyes still fastened on my own.
- Stay to the right, though, and you'd better keep at least one eye fastened on every parked car.
- He raised me to my feet, his eyes fastened on mine.
- Here water was life, even the Abyssinian's single eye fastened on it.
- It took a few moments, with his eyes fastened on the mirrored surface.
- So many bright glistening eyes fastened on him, though it was only for a moment.
- His family sat completely still as all eyes fastened on him.
- He had to keep his eyes fastened to this spot for almost 10 seconds just to be able to see it properly.
- But she kept her eyes fastened on it, just as Jo did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.