"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the time I kept my eyes glued on the house.
- Does he walk with his eyes glued to the ground?
- For the next ten minutes his eyes were glued to her.
- Now, the old man's eyes were glued to the paper.
- She tried to look away, around to the door, but her eyes were glued to the tree.
- She didn't say any more, but sat there with her eyes glued on the stage.
- Before I knew it my eyes were glued to the screen!
- Wood said nothing; his eyes were glued to the photo.
- But we don't sit with our eyes glued to the screen night and day.
- She kept her eyes glued to the moon and didn't answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.