"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know all the large waves and a good many of the small ones.
- A large wave became a wall of water and kept getting bigger.
- He tried to stand, but a large wave knocked him over.
- Hawaii hasn't seen such large waves since 2004 or 1998, he said.
- The first large wave of migration to Chicago came in the late 1940s.
- By far the largest wave of immigration was during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Popular opinion held that there simply were no large waves in California.
- A large wave of contracts is coming due over the next few years.
- The cost of oil is stirring larger waves in the economy now.
- About 30 minutes after departure the ship was hit by a large wave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.