"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To a large extent, this is the price of success.
- Yet, to a large extent, this is what companies have had to do.
- To a large extent, we hold the key that can open the door to our children's future.
- To a large extent, however, this may not be the most important question.
- To a large extent, that earlier effort has not worked.
- To a large extent they do so with people's help.
- To a large extent, Scott must run for his money.
- Industry must therefore also to a large extent be involved.
- To a large extent, they are in fact state property.
- But I think, you know, after 17, 18, 19 months, people should look at the results and maybe to a large extent it works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.