"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first two are clear skies and a large mass of hot air.
- Now the fire fed on the larger mass behind them.
- There's not another star that close, and unlikely to be a large mass.
- Because of their large mass, they would be relatively slow moving and therefore cold.
- The larger mass of oil has not yet reached the shore, officials in Washington said.
- Well, what would be the effect of placing a large mass just over a particular point on the Earth's surface.
- Just because nothing could stop a large mass, however, didn't mean that the small entities within it couldn't be stopped.
- If a large critical mass is needed for the system to work a big bang strategy might seem the answer.
- The second we can only manage in a large mass of uranium.
- During the minute or so that we could see some detail, a large black mass moved south across the ice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.