"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it's completed, it will be the largest statue in the world.
- And it was only around 1946, after using drawing to help himself break free, that he began to make larger statues.
- A large statue of "Radio" is located on the school grounds.
- There is a large statue of a kangaroo on the main road into city.
- Near the windows in the back of the room stood a large statue.
- Johnson has stopped using it, however, having his own large statues made in China.
- This is said to be the largest wooden statue in Japan.
- Today's plan, with its five large statues, dates from the 1930s.
- He comes out underneath the large statue of the Goddess.
- The larger than life statue has feet that would wear a woman's shoe size of 28.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.