"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Place in a large bowl and set aside until cool.
- Remove from the heat and put in a large bowl.
- They are brought in a large bowl with some quite nice bread.
- The process of filling the large bowl required several minutes.
- Place in a large bowl and cover with cold water.
- Cut it into small pieces and put in a large bowl.
- Form into a ball, coat with oil and place in a large bowl.
- Someone had just brought a large bowl of apples into the room.
- Put them in a large bowl of ice water with the salt.
- In the morning, get out a large bowl or dish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.