"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Countries can have either a small or large share of world trade.
- And at many business schools, foreign students make up a large share of the student population, usually around 30 percent.
- The next largest share went to China, with 9 percent.
- They now actually pay a larger share of hospital costs.
- "We hope a large share will be taken by other countries."
- But that's only because they have such a large market share.
- The workers would also have had to pay a larger share of health benefits.
- In 2004 international organizations provided a large share of medical care.
- The main difference, he said, is that the states pay a larger share.
- The international organizations provided a large share of medical care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.