"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fun of those boats is to bring together large fleets.
- This could be just the vanguard of a larger fleet.
- The largest British fleet that had been to sea since 1817.
- "Couldn't we use the tax to build a larger fleet?"
- Throughout this period Britain had the largest fleet in the world.
- The largest fleet in the world couldn't stay lost forever.
- It was the largest fleet she had ever heard of being assembled.
- "It would take a large fleet to find them in that great expanse of water."
- Here are some with their own large fleets and many years in the business.
- A large fleet is an advantage, of that there can be no doubt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.