"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She in turn passed a large dose of it down to you.
- Larger doses will not have any greater effect, but serious side effects could result.
- Not enough is known about the safety of these larger doses in children.
- Not enough is known about the safety of taking larger doses.
- The theater has always been a place to come to terms with death, sometimes in large doses.
- A larger dose than usual will put you out like a light, of course.
- Over time, larger doses must be taken to achieve the same effect.
- The problem, however, is that these drugs are dangerous in large doses.
- Split up larger doses over the course of the day.
- It can be absorbed through your skin, and you may get too large a dose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.