"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How we make large circles in earth for ourselves, he thought.
- He was a man with a big family and a large circle of colleagues.
- He moved his arms around in a large slow circle.
- He lay in the middle of a large red circle.
- They were chasing each other around in a large circle.
- We would have to make a large circle to get out of their range.
- He pushed his way to the inside of the large circle.
- The door is a large circle cut into the wall.
- But thanks to his large circle of friends, he won't be missed.
- She drew two large circles on the board, and turned back to the class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.