"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They actually make up a large group nearly half of people over 65.
- I do have a large group of friends and get out a lot.
- I would now like to turn to the large groups.
- A large group of his young friends had just left.
- He has no idea at all about what's involved in moving a large group of people from one place to another.
- "We start out with a small group of leaders and go on to larger groups."
- There was also a large group of people above 60 years old.
- In 2008, they ran with a large group of Go!
- Or as if they were both members of some larger group.
- The large groups only want it from 2004, in any case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.