"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For just the second time, the largest deficit in the month was with China.
- "That just put us down even further, so we had to come out for the second half with an ever larger deficit."
- It led to large deficits, of more than $200 billion for three years in the 80's.
- In fact, the federal government has run large budget deficits for the last 10 years.
- And it is expected to run larger deficits in coming years.
- The large deficit quickly took Detroit out of its game.
- The largest deficit to date was $221 billion, in 1986.
- We are running too large a deficit and not investing enough.
- At some point the market may have to cope with what will be a very large deficit.
- The largest deficit ever was $221 billion in the 1986 fiscal year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.