"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I remember a large swath that were writing off Intel.
- In large swaths of the country, life went on with no noticeable difference.
- You get the sense a large swath of readers are burnt out.
- This would dismiss a large swath of important scientific evidence.
- Large swaths of the population have worked for years at the minimum wage.
- During his tenure, large swaths of territory came under British control.
- Since then, they have amassed great wealth and now control a large swath of the nation's economy.
- Rebuilding was sporadic, with large swaths kept open for years.
- One is a testable science with a large swath of evidence supporting it.
- The new statement suggested that Israel would begin taking and holding larger swaths of territory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.