"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's always interesting to watch where people sit when they walk into a large gathering.
- This made it the largest gathering ever on human rights.
- Any large gathering of kids is also a great opportunity to play a team sport.
- At most meetings of community members, including a large gathering last week, the subject didn't even come up.
- For large cultural gatherings the men eat first, followed by the women and children.
- I learned Blunt was to be at a large public gathering.
- There had been large gatherings and some trouble both times.
- Even this morning, before the news has broken in the press, and on a working day, there was a large gathering.
- She had no idea whether it was to be a large gathering, or just a few intimate friends.
- In a country of only four million, it was an extraordinarily large gathering.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.