"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a large increase in population between those years.
- Between 1970 and 1982 there is a large increase in the population.
- Recently, this area has seen a large increase in growth.
- And that is a very large increase in the number of jobs.
- The American share of the larger increase would be about $29.5 billion.
- The single largest increase came in the area of information.
- So instead, they passed the largest tax increase in American history.
- The years following the second world war saw a large increase in the size of the prison population.
- It is the largest increase in federal government health care ever.
- No one knows what effect that might have, but any large increase would be reason for serious concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.