"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Snow also asked for a large role in policy making.
- High school sports play a large role in the City's culture.
- But, other outside forces have played a large role in the nation's educational development.
- She's an only child of parents who don't play a large role in her daily life.
- Bush also took on a large role in his father's company.
- National television would play a larger role than it does now.
- The vice president can play a large role in an administration or a small one.
- He does not play a large role in this game.
- Music is said to play a large role in the film.
- Men began to play a larger role in her life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.