"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Because you think of the larger picture and not your personal agenda."
- But in the large picture, things balance out, as they did two thousand years ago.
- Very interesting, but there's a larger picture to be considered.
- But what sort of chance were they going to be given if nothing in the larger picture changed?
- And something is wrong with our society when we can't see the larger picture here.
- She stopped and looked at a large picture on the living room wall.
- We can make the picture a bit larger in the center.
- At the far end, in the center, was the largest picture.
- But he had a number of serious questions about the larger picture.
- But it was the larger picture that caught my attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.