"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took one of her hands in his two large ones.
- What the large ones were doing did not interest her.
- Why do you pass over the other groups and deal only with the large ones?
- Large ones, very much the same size as those they had seen in the drive.
- For every one that gets out, ten stay behind and have families, usually large ones.
- But except for a few large ones, they aren't that easy to see.
- Each of the large ones took nine months to a year.
- But some of the larger ones have also been found.
- The American gave the same attention to smaller stories as to large ones.
- "I have a market but only for the large ones."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.