"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The large trees in the park are probably from around 1850.
- Right ahead of him, where nothing had been just a moment before, he now saw a large tree.
- This might have come from a very large, old tree.
- With that he was up and running toward a large tree.
- A few yards away, next to a large tree, we found what was left of his head.
- He passed the box and stopped at the first large tree.
- It is home to some of the largest trees in the world.
- There was a very large tree of some sort in the garden.
- They went home, came back the next day and found everything gone but several large trees, which would have required a truck to move.
- The two became close friends, often playing around a large nearby tree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.