"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But after a while, all they had was a large hole in the wall.
- The only thing up ahead was a large hole in the ground.
- The ground is dark in front of the large hole.
- The site is now a large hole in the ground.
- At last she had a hole large enough to get her arm through.
- They ran to the field and found a very large hole in the ground.
- "That would seem to leave a rather large hole in your theory."
- It is difficult to make a hole large enough to position the station.
- But they did create holes large enough to allow the water in.
- Start with the largest hole if there's more than one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.