"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They pay a higher rate of return, but a larger deposit is needed.
- The banks do make money on customers with large deposits.
- Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
- South Sudan is where the large deposits of oil are.
- A few large deposits produce or produced a significant amount of the world production.
- Billy had sent him a large deposit a month before and agreed to take whatever he could get.
- There are more than 100 large deposits of various construction materials.
- I'd be interested to know if he's made any large deposits lately.
- All four of them had just made quite large deposits, and we're trying to get a line on where it came from.
- This is the area with large deposits of raw materials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.