"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Story soon became what was said to the largest settlement in the area.
- I wanted to leave, to march away to some larger settlement.
- By 1923, it was the largest settlement along the river.
- The population was 36,441 as of 2010, making it by far the largest settlement in the county.
- It was quite a large settlement by the standards of the time.
- With a population of 58,900 people, it is the largest settlement in the county.
- It is also the 30th largest settlement in the country.
- Large settlements in other cases involved health care companies doing business at many sites.
- Although not well known, many larger settlements around the world are named after it.
- It was the largest civil settlement in the commission's 19-year history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.