"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All four of these men came from large urban colonies.
- Normally, they live alone or a few together, rather than in large colonies.
- Large colonies may have 100,000 to 400,000 workers and 100 queens.
- The city is the largest Italian colony in the state.
- Larger colonies support many life forms, while nearby areas have much less.
- As the two largest colonies both the states believed that the new nation should follow their trade model.
- Even in the large American colony here, eyebrows were raised.
- Usually found in moist areas, where it may form large colonies.
- Seen at high altitude, where it may form large colonies.
- They do not form large colonies, but smaller groups may nest together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.