"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd never been among so large a crowd in his life.
- A large crowd was on hand to see the race.
- He cannot find her in the large crowd of people.
- The show hadn't started yet but a large crowd was already there.
- At 10.00am there was a large crowd of people watching the action.
- In front of him was the largest crowd he'd ever seen.
- As the president moved through the large crowds, the feeling wouldn't go away.
- There'd been a large crowd and things had happened so fast.
- Lines are usually not a problem even with large crowds.
- The large crowd, however, liked what it heard and with reason.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.