"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When that gave way, a large chunk of the building went down.
- Still a large chunk of his life, but he'd do no better.
- In his other hand, he held a large chunk of bread.
- Yet at the same time, she said, they have lost a large chunk of funding for education programs.
- It's not like I've got a large chunk of money now.
- The new station began to take a large chunk out of B94's audience.
- Yes, the power did go out, almost daily, but it wasn't for large chunks of time.
- The state here takes a much larger chunk in other taxes.
- I usually end up writing large chunks of each edition.
- For some, those few years mark a large chunk of a lifetime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.