"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had done my work too well for any large piece to give way.
- A large piece of fish went down the wrong way inside him.
- Now he wants a larger piece of the American market.
- If the fish is one large piece, cut it in two.
- On it, a human heart had been cut into four large pieces.
- The land is the largest piece of open space in the city.
- The next day they moved to a larger piece of land on the island.
- This large piece may turn out to be a step in the right direction.
- I found a larger piece of rock and tried it again.
- The couple said they wanted a larger piece of property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.