"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He won the four way race with a large majority to return to office.
- What is important to a large majority of people takes second place to the market.
- This can be the case even when the government has a large majority in the House.
- Its members eventually decided by a large majority against such a move.
- In Israel, they may form a large majority, on the right for sure, but perhaps also the left.
- "The large majority of people want to live that way."
- In a second question an even larger majority asked to become a state.
- It does so clearly and often by a large majority.
- He won another large majority to take the new seat for his party.
- A large majority of his home runs came between 1996 and 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.