"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another is the large number of families with small children.
- A large number, nearly 15 percent, did not report their race.
- Even with their families, they are not a very large number.
- But her job is more difficult with a large number of children around.
- Then the King asked me a large number of questions.
- But a large and growing number of Americans do not believe.
- Probably a large number of them were already on their way here.
- Over the coming weeks and months, we will have a very large number of questions to answer.
- Large numbers often move together from one area to another.
- Large numbers of similar works by young women have followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.