"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His arms were tied to a large stake pounded into the earth in front of him.
- The governor has a large political stake in the issue.
- Many managers also have large stakes in their own funds.
- Israel also has a large stake in the success of a democratic Palestine.
- They certainly had a large stake in witnessing that final out.
- We're playing the game for large stakes, my friend, and every moment must be considered critical.
- The larger stake will help the companies coordinate their production.
- Where they are going is a question in which both major parties have a large stake.
- Make no mistake, journalists have a large and personal stake in the country's security.
- Johnson also had a large stake in the Washington franchise, which he kept until 1903.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.