"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, many large carriers have decided that bigger is no longer better.
- American, the nation's largest carrier, had earlier been expected to order new models by the end of the year.
- The company is the world's largest carrier of Internet traffic.
- American, the nation's largest carrier, is usually the first major airline to report financial results.
- Two of the six largest carriers are in bankruptcy court.
- But United, the world's largest carrier, has been hurt far worse than others.
- In comparison, at the same time they were by far the largest international carrier, with 40% of that market.
- Northwest has quickly become the largest carrier there, with about 25 percent of the market.
- He also at first seemed to lag in the race to build large carriers.
- The airline is the third large American carrier to file in 22 months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.