"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, studies do show a very high growth rate with a large young population.
- It has a large population of more than 30 million people.
- Even if they could, the day for a large population has passed.
- While never a large population, the community did have a school, store and church.
- That makes me think we're going to a world without a large human population.
- The University has the largest foreign population with students from over 24 countries.
- The student body is noted for its large international population.
- The town was also home to a large Jewish population.
- There are a number of religious places, due to large population.
- "We have a large population of children who are not reading at grade level."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.