"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A large minority, on the other hand, knew that the door was locked.
- Or will the effect be that the standards become too difficult for a large minority?
- This makes them the largest ethnic minority in the country.
- Blacks, the largest minority, are about 12 percent of the population.
- In addition, white students were the largest minority; they made up 11.0% of the district's student population.
- The school had a large Hispanic minority, which made up 39% of the student body.
- The city is also home to a large Spanish minority.
- Indeed, its members form the largest minority in the city, with more than 40 percent of the population.
- Today, with a population of 10 million, they are our largest minority.
- The new states of eastern Europe mostly all had large national minorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.