"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They set him down, his back against a large boulder.
- A couple of minutes later we pulled a large boulder clear.
- The Leader sat down on a large boulder, and was lost in thought for a moment.
- They ran together toward a large boulder that seemed to him to be the only place to go.
- Then they cover up the hole with a large boulder.
- Huddled up against a large boulder, he could see the form of a girl his own age.
- With your energy you should have no trouble making snow of the largest boulder.
- There are sometimes large boulders being played on by naked children.
- He settled himself on a large boulder near the entrance.
- Large boulders and rapids can be found along much of the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.